Friday, June 1, 2012

Why Blog?

We all have our own different reasons to blog. My reason is simple. 

I forget everything too quickly!!!

Having family and friends in far away places is another reason to blog. This new type of communication is so Awesome. If people choose to see what my little family is up to they can take a look. 

We have all received the Christmas letter from friends and said, there is no way I am reading all of this. It just goes on and on. Blogs can catch people up with pictures and videos. They can have music and type together. Stories and are so much more interesting with visuals! Helps those with ADD also. :-)

So now I can direct people to my blog for information. They can choose to read it or scan the photos or don't go any further. I don't care! If they care they will go and check it out. 

I love to go back and review what things have been going on with my family. What did we do last year for the summer. What did the kids get for Christmas last year. Who visited us two years ago. All that is easily recalled for us with short term memory problems. 

Love it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment